Women’s Budget Group (UK): showing how gender issues can be addressed
May 2015 – Content is being created for this page.
In the meantime, please see:
- Women’s Working Group on the FfD3 outcome document, Women’s Working Group on Financing for Development – Reaction to the Outcome Document of the Third International Conference on Financing for Development: Addis Ababa Action Agenda
- Why Gender Equality Requires More Tax Revenue, by Diane Elson, Chair of the UK Women’s Budget Group
- How do Tax Wars Affect Women, a TJN blog
- How do the UK parties’ promises on tax measure up on gender equality? By Susan Himmelweit
- The Scottish Women’s Budget Group works closely with the Women’s Budget Group.
- The European Gender Budgeting Network also provides a range of links to networks in different countries, including a number outside Europe.
- Resources for gender equality: Good practices and strategies for action/the way forward, UN Commission on the Status of Women
Christian Aid have produced a number of relevant reports including this one.
Radhika Balakrishnan and Diane Elson, ‘Auditing Economic Policy in the Light of Obligations on Economic and Social Rights’(Essex Human Rights Review, 2008).
Please let us know if you think there are particular resources you think we should highlight.
Latest blog posts: gender
Ownership Avoidance, the Great Escape in the Tax Justice Network December 2016 Podcast(Beneficial Ownership, Blog, Corruption, Gender, Human Rights, Inequality & Tax Havens, Regular Features, Tax Wars)In our December 2016 Taxcast: In trusts we trust? We look at the new game in town: beneficial ownership avoidance, the [...] Read More →