The fight against tax injustice is one of the great battles of our age.
After all, the core target of our work is the rich and powerful – and there’s no interest group more rich and powerful than that.
So we desperately need your help.
Luckily, taking action for #taxjustice is easy! You definitely don’t need to be a tax expert.
There are lots of practical solutions. Try these five, for starters.
Four simple steps
We are helping transform the way the world thinks about tax, tax cheating, and tax havens.
But there’s such a long way to go.
Take four simple steps to join the global tax justice movement.
Fact of the week
Quote of the week
(more quotes and facts)
1) Get Clued Up
- Check out Tax Justice TV for our beginner’s guides to big #taxjustice issues. Click on the video to the right, for starters.
- Our blog is fizzing with news, views and research. Find one that interests you.
- Having an argument about tax avoidance or havens? Want to know more? Check out our FAQs.
- Keep up to date! Subscribe to our free news reports; our #taxjustice weekly news round-up; our entertaining monthly podcast, the Taxcast; and our flagship newsletter, Tax Justice Focus.
- Check out our brand new Tax Justice Network app. It’s simple, and it’s free!
2) Spread the Word
- Get new ideas off our blog every day. Choose a report. Tell your friends and followers. Recommend, share, and start asking questions.
- Write to a journalist who’s written a maddening story. Pen a letter to the editor. Ask a big corporation why it’s been misbehaving.
- Tell us why you think we need #taxjustice now on twitter! Retweet our latest stories (on the right of this page.)
- Encourage your friends and family to get involved!
- Use this Tax Justice Toolkit to host a talk.
3) Join the Global Movement
There’s a fast-growing global movement building for #taxjustice. Whether its attending an event, signing a petition, tweeting a story or joining a protest, there are loads of ways to get involved.