In this month’s June 2019 podcast we look at the new Corporate Tax Haven Index released by the Tax Justice Network. What does it tell us about the global economy and the international tax system? And how can we fix it? We also look at how India is pushing the G20 into action on global tax rules – if they don’t act it will implement its own rules.
- Andres Knobel, Rachel Etter-Phoya, Shanna Lima, Lucas Millán Narotzky of the Tax Justice Network’s Corporate Tax Haven Index team
- Markus Meinzer, director of the Corporate Tax Haven Index and Financial Secrecy Index research teams
- Liz Nelson, director of Tax Justice and Human Rights research
- John Christensen of the Tax Justice Network
- Presented and produced by Naomi Fowler of the Tax Justice Network